2013 was suppose to be our year. My husband and I talked over and over again how this was going to be the best year yet for us. It seemed as though everything was falling just into place and we were on top of the world. We thought about how blessed we were and how lucky we had it. We both worked hard and we were really feeling like this is where we are suppose to be.
The Way 2013 Was Suppose To Go
1. February, I found out I was pregnant!
2. Finished my first year of full time teaching, but did not sign my contract for the next year to stay home with our baby.
3. In May, celebrate my 25th birthday. My last birthday before being a mom!
4. We bought our first house! Our family is growing!
5. Find out we are having a boy! Yay!
6. My husband finishes school and passes the boards. He is officially a Funeral Director Intern.
7. Work on lots of projects in our new house including the nursery.
8. Celebrate two years of wedded bliss together.
9. Jonah Melvin Johnson is born, happy and healthy.
10. Celebrate the holidays together and start our lives as a family.
This is the way the year was suppose to go. It was a perfect year and almost too good to be true. It may sound like I am complaining, but in my mind this was the way it was suppose to be. I wouldn’t undo or take back the way it really happened, but I’ll always wonder what if it would have played out the way I had envisioned it.