I am thankful for…
1. A loving and forgiving God who sent His only Son to die on a cross to save me.
2. Jonah and all the beautiful things he has taught me.
3. My husband, Drew. He continues to take care of me and love me even in the darkest of days.
4. Family. They all do so much for Drew, Jonah and myself. I need to thank them more.
5. My dogs. They physically get me out of bed each day and love me unconditionally.
6. Friends. They help in every way they possibly can and they are the best.
7. For all the people who pray for Drew and me. It really helps and I still really need them. Thank you.
7. For all the people who ask how I’m really doing and talk about Jonah. Thank you. It means the world to me.
8. A beautiful house, a reliable car and a refrigerator and pantry that’s fully stocked.
9. All of my farm animals. They bring me a special kind of happiness.
10. Diet Coke. Always Diet Coke.
Happy Thanksgiving in heaven, Jonah.